Her Majesty’s Air Force Vessel Halifax was a Rescue and Target Towing Launch in service until 1986.
This superb model of HMAFV Halifax is built on Martin’s Models fibre glass hull of 48” length x 11” beam.
It is fitted with:
- E. Radestock running gear and rudders.
- 2 Prop-Shop scale propellers.
- 2 large Buhler motors.
- 1 12v, 7amp/hr lead acid battery.
- 2 electronise 43HX 15amp controllers.
- 1 electronise 48/2w switcher.
- 1 Hunters distribution and fuse board.
The full power performance is very impressive. The model has very interesting history and was featured in the Marine Modelling magazine in 1996.
The model can be seen sailing on Club days at Setley Pond by arrangement. View more photos HERE!
It is for sale in full working order, but minus the radio, for a realistic price of £295.
Contact: Greig Reid Tel. 01202 874078