Steering Competition Postponed

IMG 2466

After reviewing the weather forecast for this Sunday 12th August which is for 90% chance of rain with strong winds 15/20 mph. Andy Davis and I have decided it is best to postpone the Steering Competition for Richard Graham Trophy until a later date. Many apologies for late notice. A new date will be posted on the website.


Leave a Reply